It was so fantastic about the woods and Zeke's experience. I almost same like him because I love the wood. I had some woods with the bench on my deck, which is cool. Zeke had great woods with the furniture. I know, Zeke has a great personal and loves the woods.
My inspired is Zeke's made his own furniture for the children and other furniture. It was very fantastic. He made a lot of the woods and different kind of the woods. I love him because he made the notirondack chair and give to his family and his children, which is my inspired. One thing, its my favorite, for the children, the high chair with baltic birch plywood because high chair is 3 in 1 (high chair, rocking, and desk) which is great invention and also rocking horse. I would like to make the woods like him in the future because I would be enjoy with the woods. Its my dream!
I learned a lot from my uncle who he made the woods as Zeke. Zeke's woods as not like as my uncle. Zeke made the woods and different wood like pines, lumber, oak, maple, honduran mahogany and other else. My uncle made some oak and other woods for the furniture and his great create but Zeke is so amazing create because the showed pic that he found plumbing with reclaimed oak, found oak sapling with rope and copper. My uncle is simply the furniture like the kitchen, table, chair, shelf, and many more. I like Zeke's idea his woods because the wood is beautiful and perfect for the furniture and cool thing which is my inspired!
No comments:
Post a Comment