Tuesday, September 21, 2010

1000 Journals

It was very interesting about 1000 journals from the film. This film tells their stories. I had seen a lot of different 1000 journals. There are 1000 Journals and a lot of different designs. The people had a lot of their feelings, emotional, sad, happy, sorrow, and many feelings and tenses.

The man who is made the journal, he decided 1000 blank journals are sent into the world to find out in everywhere when he put. When they find out the journals to add anything they like stories, pictures, collages, create design and etc...and then he give the journal to a friend or stranger. He sent to everywhere like in Australia, China, and other countries. When they found it the journal and Its experiment, that they are part of it. They are writing, put on the picture, create, collages and everything on their journal afterward they sent to the man who's the journal. The man loves to read and pictures of the artist about their stories. Its so artist and inspired.

Inspired me that the journals are many different designs, pictures, and many more. I would like to read and look at the journals because I would be enjoy. I could make all of different create and designs. I like to share with their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment