| I really hate it this small stairs. I can't go up and down though because I am tall and small stairs. |
| This is so annoyed because this is so huge luxury and a lot of the space. I like to simply but not too much luxury. |
| Its really so sad because the woods are waste. I felt like the woods are hurt that the woods are throw away. |
| I really hate this plastic chairs because its so ugly and simply. This chair is uncomfortable. I like to the cushion with wood chair because its cool designs. |
| Its very old metal from the window in the dorm. |
| I felt so guilty because it looked the jail gate but its on Syracuse University campus. The gate should take it out so will be better and would be nice though. |
| Syracuse University campus map is not clear, confused and complex. (this sign should make a new one and will be clear). |
| It looked cheap and very simply. It made me bored. |
| I felt so guilty cause its look the jail room and bored room. (this picture is from the dorm at Dell plain hall). |
| Its a very big and tall trees. Its my dream, I would like to the camper and great for the vacation instead the hotel. |
| Its a nice wide path and a lot of the trees. When going to though and view of the ocean. I felt like its my home because i love the house near view the ocean. |
| Its so beautiful path. The side on the left and right have each houses. Its a long path and very nice focus and more depth. |
| This is my favorite because My uncle and I made our create to composition the bench on the deck. |
| Its so beautiful place and look like the secret garden and also it would be great for wedding. |
| I love to the site and there are different ways like wide stairs, two lines all the trees, other left and right stairs, bench, and one building. I love to see the focus and depth as one point. |


No comments:
Post a Comment